- Kentucky Equine Research: Synovate HA, Micro-Max, EO3, DuraPlex & Nano E
- KER Micro-Max 4.5 Kg
KER Micro-Max 4.5 Kg
What is Micro-Max?
Obesity is a growing problem among horses and ponies, and is related to a number of health concerns, including exercise intolerance, joint problems, and metabolic disorders. In order to keep horses in moderate body weight, they are often given rations with insufficient vitamin and mineral fortification.This is sometimes the case when fortified feeds are fed at levels below their recommended feeding rates.
Micro-Max is a low-intake concentrated source of vitamins and minerals for mature horses. Micro-Max is ideal for horses that maintain body weight on diets composed entirely of forage or forage and small amounts of concentrate.
The use of Micro-Max ensures that all vitamin and mineral requirements of mature horses and ponies are satisfied for about $0.50/day. Because of its low feeding rate, Micro-Max can be fed by itself or mixed with a concentrate.
Guaranteed Analysisper 120 g
Vitamin A42,290 IU
Vitamin D4,229 IU
Vitamin E380 IU
Why should I use Micro-Max?
- Low-intake source of vitamins and minerals
- Includes minerals that have been chelated or proteinated, which increases their digestibility and allows horses to derive maximum benefit from them
- Fulfills the vitamin and mineral requirements of horses and ponies on all-forage diets or that consume less than the recommended daily amount of fortified feeds
- Features yeast culture to enhance digestion of fiber and other nutrients
- Contains natural-source vitamin E
- Pelleted with an alfalfa base for great palatability
How do I use Micro-Max?
Feed 120 g per day to horses or 60 g per day to ponies that consume rations consisting of forage only or forage and unfortified grains. For horses and ponies consuming a fortified feed at less than the recommended rate, please use this product proportionally (e.g., if a horse is fed half of the recommended feeding rate of a fortified concentrate, feed half of the recommended amount of Micro-Max.)
1 scoop = approximately 60 g